4 • Checklists • [Editorial (Analog)] • essay by way of Trevor Quachri
• eight • track to Me • [Floyd and Brittney] • novella via Richard A. Lovett
• forty • lights Up the mind: using Electromagnetic Radiation to Stimulate Neurons • [Science truth (Analog)] • essay through Kyle Kirkland
• forty nine • not anything to worry • poem by way of Kate Gladstone
• forty nine • Nothing to worry • inside art by way of uncredited
• 50 • Mousunderstanding • shortstory by means of Carl Frederick
• 50 • Mousunderstanding • inside art through Joshua Meehan
• sixty one • Wine, ladies, and Stars • shortstory through Thoraiya Dyer
• 70 • this is often As I desire to Be Restored • shortstory via Christie Yant
• seventy three • In instances to come back (Analog, January-February 2014) • [In instances to return (Analog)] • essay through uncredited
• seventy four • Product recollects • poem via Mary A. Turzillo
• seventy five • Product remembers • inside art by way of uncredited
• seventy six • The Tansy Tree • novelette via Rob Chilson
• seventy six • The Tansy Tree • inside paintings via Zelda Devon
• ninety one • the matter with Reproducible insects • shortstory through Marie DesJardin
• ninety six • similar to Grandma Used to Make • shortstory by means of Brenta Blevins
• ninety eight • Racing Prejudice • shortstory through John Frye, III
• a hundred • On Investigating Heretical Gizmos • [The exchange View] • essay by means of Jeffery D. Kooistra
• 103 • Technological Plateau • shortstory through Michael Turton
• a hundred and ten • This Quiet airborne dirt and dust • shortstory via Karl Bunker
• one hundred ten • This Quiet dirt • inside paintings via Kurt Huggins
• one hundred twenty • made up our minds Spirits • novelette by way of gray Rollins
• 132 • Lockstep (Part 2 of four) • serial via Karl Schroeder
• 132 • Lockstep • inside art by way of Mark Evans
• a hundred and eighty • The Reference Library (Analog, January-February 2014) • [The Reference Library] • essay through Don Sakers
• 181 • assessment: Mars, Inc.: The Billionaire's membership through Ben Bova • assessment by way of Don Sakers
• 182 • overview: Ghost Spin by way of Chris Moriarty • overview by means of Don Sakers
• 182 • overview: at the Razor's area via Michael Flynn • evaluate by way of Don Sakers
• 183 • evaluate: Transcendental by means of James Gunn • overview by way of Don Sakers
• 183 • assessment: John Carter and the Gods of Hollywood via Michael D. • overview by way of Don Sakers
• 184 • Brass Tacks (Analog, January-February 2014) • [Brass Tacks] • essay by way of a number of
• 184 • Letter: the writer Responds ... (Analog, January-February 2014) • essay through Haris A. Durrani
• 186 • Letter (Analog, January-February 2014) • essay via Rick Norwood
• 187 • 2013 Index (Analog, January-February 2014) • essay by way of uncredited
• a hundred ninety • It's Anlab Time back (Analog, January-February 2014) • essay via uncredited
• 192 • Upcoming occasions (Analog, January-February 2014) • [Upcoming occasions] • essay through Anthony R. Lewis [as by means of Anthony Lewis ]
Read Online or Download Analog Science Fiction and Fact (January-February 2014) PDF
Similar horror books
The hero and guiding strength of this epic fable is an insomniac younger guy who, not able to sleep, publications the reader during the slender streets of Cairo-a mysterious urban filled with deceit and trickery. He narrates a fancy tangle of desires and imaginings that describe an environment regularly moving among sumptuously discovered orientalism, erotic event, and dry humor.
Augustus Berry lives a day by day life constituted of waking up, getting under the influence of alcohol, and getting ready for the inevitable day whilst “they” will arise the aspect of his mountain and penetrate his citadel. residing at the outskirts of a urban and scavenging for no matter what provides stay after civilization died years in the past, Gus understands that each time he is going down into undead suburbia will be his final.
From the bestselling horror writer of inside those partitions and The fowl Eater comes a brand-new novel of terror that follows decided to wreck from his family's unconventional—and deeply disturbing—traditions.
Deep within the middle of Appalachia stands a crooked farmhouse miles from any highway. The Morrows maintain to themselves, and it's served them good up to now. whilst ladies cross lacking off the aspect of the road, the police officers don't knock on their door. that is an exceptional factor, seeing as to what's buried within the Morrows' backyard.
But nineteen-year-old Michael Morrow isn't just like the remainder of his family members. He doesn't enjoy the screams that echo throughout the bushes. Michael pines for normalcy, and he's certain that sometime he'll see the area past West Virginia. while he meets Alice, woman operating at a list store within the small within reach city of Dahlia, he's instantly smitten. For a second, he approximately forgets concerning the monster he's turn into. yet his brother, insurgent, is all too wanting to remind Michael of his position. ..
Number of tales by way of Montague Rhodes James, a famous medieval pupil and provost of King's collage, Cambridge and of Eton collage. he's most sensible remembered at the present time for his ghost tales within the vintage Victorian xmas vein.
- Chaos Theory
- The Academy
- His Vampyrrhic Bride
- Orphia [BG], Issue 1 (February 1990)
- The German
Additional resources for Analog Science Fiction and Fact (January-February 2014)
You aren’t saying that the handsome, rugged ex-Marine I married doesn’t have women falling all over him? ” “Can’t prove it by me. ” “Then we probably won’t have anything in common except that we fell in love with the same knockout woman. ” “Think I’ll get to bed. ” She came to where he sat, kissed him on the forehead, and left him alone to sit in the still darkness for another hour before going to the guest bedroom, where he stood in front of the mirror staring at the face peering back at him. From his perspective, he hadn’t changed much from his Marine days in ’Nam, although there were the dozen or so crevices lining his face that hadn’t been there, and the skin under his eyes sagged a little, and some silver had crept into his brown hair and—he hadn’t lost any hair; there was solace in that, and he kept fit through regular workouts, including weights.
S. State Department. Now a relatively quiet but trendy residential area with housing prices to match, it is also home to the Watergate hotel, apartments, and office and retail complex; George Washington University, the city’s second-largest land-holder after the federal government; the Corcoran Gallery of Art; and the omnipotent Federal Reserve. The Organization of American States, at Seventeenth and Constitution, is located precisely at the geographical center of the District of Columbia. Murder is uncommon in Foggy Bottom.
Maybe, maybe not, I don’t know. All I do know is that I have to clear my mind. ” Her eyes filled, and she quickly ran fingertips over them to keep the tears from spilling out. “We’ll get through this, Harry. I know we will. ” He looked into his wife’s eyes and swallowed against tears of his own forming. ” She nodded. ” He nodded to where the girls were giggling at something the man in front of them had said. “Go,” she said. ” She managed a smile, which sent a current of relief through his body.